Hard Reset GOCLEVER Elipso 71
How to factory reset GOCLEVER Elipso 71? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Elipso 71? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Elipso 71? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Elipso 71?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Elipso 71. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Elipso 71 will be as new and your Marvell PXA986 core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power button to switch off your device.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (GOCLEVER Elipso 71)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.