Hard Reset GOCLEVER Insignia 2 1010 WIN
How to factory reset GOCLEVER Insignia 2 1010 WIN? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Insignia 2 1010 WIN? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Insignia 2 1010 WIN? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Insignia 2 1010 WIN?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Insignia 2 1010 WIN. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Insignia 2 1010 WIN will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3735F core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key to turn the device back on.
- In the next step open the Main Menu.
- After that, from the screen in front of you find and select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! Afterer about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reset GOCLEVER Insignia 1010 WIN - Remove Password in Windows - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work