How to factory reset GOCLEVER Insignia 550i? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Insignia 550i? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Insignia 550i? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Insignia 550i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Insignia 550i. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Insignia 550i will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the device by holding the Power rocker.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In this step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
GOCLEVER Insignia 550i Factory Reset / Format / Restore Android - video
Hard Reset GOCLEVER Insignia 550i - Bypass Screen Lock / Clear eMMC - video
How to Hard Reset GOCLEVER Insignia 550i - Bypass Screen Lock - video