Hard Reset GOCLEVER Orion 100
How to factory reset GOCLEVER Orion 100? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Orion 100? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Orion 100? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Orion 100?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Orion 100. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Orion 100 will be as new and your Rockchip 3188 core will run faster.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power key to turn it back on.
- Then go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset (Privacy).
- In the next step select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (GOCLEVER Orion 100)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.