Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 1010M
How to factory reset GOCLEVER Quantum 1010M? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Quantum 1010M? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Quantum 1010M? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Quantum 1010M?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Quantum 1010M. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Quantum 1010M will be as new and your MediaTek MT8382 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (GOCLEVER Quantum 1010M)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.