Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 1010N
How to factory reset GOCLEVER Quantum 1010N? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Quantum 1010N? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Quantum 1010N? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Quantum 1010N?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset GOCLEVER Quantum 1010N. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Quantum 1010N will be as new and your MediaTek MT8127 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset GOCLEVER Quantum 1010N
- Firstly, switch off the tablet by holding down the Power button for a short while.
- Then go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
How to do a hard reset on GOCLEVER Quantum 1010N? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.