How to factory reset GOCLEVER Quantum 2 400? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Quantum 2 400? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Quantum 2 400? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Quantum 2 400?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Quantum 2 400. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Quantum 2 400 will be as new and your Broadcom BCM23550 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by using Power key.
- Now keep holding on Volume Up + Power key for a quick moment.
- If you see Boot Mode release all keys.
- Scroll down to Recovery Mode by pressing the Volume Up and click Volume Down button once.
- When the Android Robot pops up start holding Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Still pressing Power key and click Volume Up.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose"wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm that.
- In this step select "yes" by using Power button and then accept option "reboot system now" by clicking Power button.
- Good job. This operation will be complted for a short while.
Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 2 400s - Remove Password / Format - video
How to Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 2 400s - Remove Screen Lock - video
How to Wipe Data in Goclever Quantum 2 500N - Factory Reset |HardReset.Info - video