How to factory reset GOCLEVER Quantum 2 400s? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Quantum 2 400s? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Quantum 2 400s? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Quantum 2 400s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Quantum 2 400s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Quantum 2 400s will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the phone by holding down the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Next, press and hold simulatiously the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as you see the Boot Mode release all keys.
- Scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- When the Android Robot shows up hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 2 400s - Remove Password / Format - video
How to Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 2 400s - Remove Screen Lock - video
How to Wipe Data in Goclever Quantum 2 500N - Factory Reset |HardReset.Info - video