How to factory reset GOCLEVER Quantum 2 500 Lite? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Quantum 2 500 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Quantum 2 500 Lite? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Quantum 2 500 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Quantum 2 500 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Quantum 2 500 Lite will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the device by holding the Power rocker.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In this step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 2 500 Lite - Delete All Data / Restore Settings - video
How to Factory Reset Goclever Quantum 2 500N - Wipe Data / Restore Default Settings - video
How to Wipe Data in Goclever Quantum 2 500N - Factory Reset |HardReset.Info - video