Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 2 500 Rugged
How to factory reset GOCLEVER Quantum 2 500 Rugged? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Quantum 2 500 Rugged? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Quantum 2 500 Rugged? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Quantum 2 500 Rugged?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Quantum 2 500 Rugged. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Quantum 2 500 Rugged will be as new and your Mediatek MT6735P core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Factory Reset Goclever Quantum 2 500N - Wipe Data / Restore Default Settings - video
How to Wipe Data in Goclever Quantum 2 500N - Factory Reset |HardReset.Info - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.