Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 2 550 LTE
How to factory reset GOCLEVER Quantum 2 550 LTE? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Quantum 2 550 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Quantum 2 550 LTE? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Quantum 2 550 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Quantum 2 550 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Quantum 2 550 LTE will be as new and your Mediatek MT6735 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the device by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step start holding the Volume Up and Power button for a short while.
- Let go of this keys when you see Android logo on the screen.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In this step by using the Volume buttons navigate to "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button to confirm.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it by using the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with Power rocker.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 2 500 Lite - Delete All Data / Restore Settings - video
How to Wipe Data in Goclever Quantum 2 500N - Factory Reset |HardReset.Info - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.