How to factory reset GOCLEVER Quantum 3 500 Lite? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Quantum 3 500 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Quantum 3 500 Lite? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Quantum 3 500 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Quantum 3 500 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Quantum 3 500 Lite will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735M core will run faster.
- At the very beginning press and push the Power button for couple of seconds to turn off the phone.
- Start holding the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- If you see a GOCLEVER icon you should release all keys.
- You are in Recovery Mode.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- In the next step choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- If you want to launch the process just tap "reboot system now" by clicking Power rocker.
- That's all. Wait for a moment and the phone will be ready to use.
How to Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 3 500 - Reset Phone - video