How to factory reset GOCLEVER Quantum 3 500? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Quantum 3 500? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Quantum 3 500? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Quantum 3 500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Quantum 3 500. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Quantum 3 500 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the GOCLEVER icon.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 3 500 - Restore Android Phone - video
How to Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 3 500 - Reset Phone - video
How to Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 3 by using the Recovery Mode - video