How to factory reset GOCLEVER Quantum 4 550? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Quantum 4 550? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Quantum 4 550? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Quantum 4 550?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Quantum 4 550. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Quantum 4 550 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Press the Power button for couple of seconds to turn off your smartphone.
- Then hold down the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- If you see a GOCLEVER icon you should release all keys and after a few seconds you will be in Recovery Mode.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- In the next step choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- If you want to launch the process just tap "reboot system now" by clicking Power rocker.
- That's everything. The hard reset process will be completed for a short while.
How to Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 3 500 - Reset Phone - video