Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 400 Lite
How to factory reset GOCLEVER Quantum 400 Lite? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Quantum 400 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Quantum 400 Lite? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Quantum 400 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Quantum 400 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Quantum 400 Lite will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the device by holding the Power rocker.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In this step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 400 Lite - How to Erase All Data - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work