How to factory reset GOCLEVER Quantum 450 LTE? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Quantum 450 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Quantum 450 LTE? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Quantum 450 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Quantum 450 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Quantum 450 LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- The cell phone must be turned off so hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- After that press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- When an GOCLEVER logo displays on the screen release all keys.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 450 LTE - Bypass Pattern Lock and Password - video
Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 450 LTE - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset - video