How to factory reset GOCLEVER Quantum 470 Pro Rugged? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Quantum 470 Pro Rugged? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Quantum 470 Pro Rugged? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Quantum 470 Pro Rugged?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Quantum 470 Pro Rugged. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Quantum 470 Pro Rugged will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the mobile by pressing Power key for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When the Boot Mode menu shows up release keys.
- Select Recovery Mode by pressing the Volume Up and click Volume Down button once.
- When the Android Robot pops up hold down Power key for a couple of seconds. click Volume Up.
- Select"wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and press the Power button to accept choice.
- In this step select "yes" by using Power button.
- Confirm option "reboot system now" by clicking Power button to start process.
- That's all.
Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 2 400s - Remove Password / Format - video
How to Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 2 400s - Remove Screen Lock - video