How to factory reset GOCLEVER Quantum 600? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Quantum 600? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Quantum 600? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Quantum 600?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Quantum 600. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Quantum 600 will be as new and your Broadcom BCM23550 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the device by holding the Power rocker.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In this step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
GOCLEVER Quantum 600 Hard Reset / Delete Data / Restore Settings - video