Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 700N
How to factory reset GOCLEVER Quantum 700N? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Quantum 700N? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Quantum 700N? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Quantum 700N?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Quantum 700N. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Quantum 700N will be as new and your MTK8127 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold the Power button to turn on device.
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and choose Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Then select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (GOCLEVER Quantum 700N)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.