Hard Reset GOCLEVER Smarti 7"
How to factory reset GOCLEVER Smarti 7"? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Smarti 7"? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Smarti 7"? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Smarti 7"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Smarti 7". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Smarti 7" will be as new and your Allwinner A33 core will run faster.
- At first hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (GOCLEVER Smarti 7")
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.