Hard Reset GOCLEVER Tab A103
How to factory reset GOCLEVER Tab A103? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Tab A103? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Tab A103? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Tab A103?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Tab A103. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Tab A103 will be as new and your Allwinner A10 core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power button to switch off your device.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (GOCLEVER Tab A103)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.