Hard Reset GOCLEVER Tab A73
How to factory reset GOCLEVER Tab A73? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Tab A73? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Tab A73? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Tab A73?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Tab A73. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Tab A73 will be as new and your Allwinner A10 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Then go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (GOCLEVER Tab A73)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.