Hard Reset GOCLEVER Tab I101
How to factory reset GOCLEVER Tab I101? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Tab I101? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Tab I101? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Tab I101?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Tab I101. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Tab I101 will be as new and your InfoTMIC iMAPx210 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn it on.
- After that, go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In this step, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed!
Hard Reset (GOCLEVER Tab I101)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.