Hard Reset GOCLEVER Tab R104
How to factory reset GOCLEVER Tab R104? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Tab R104? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Tab R104? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Tab R104?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Tab R104. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Tab R104 will be as new and your RockChip 2928 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (GOCLEVER Tab R104)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.