Hard Reset GOCLEVER Tab R106
How to factory reset GOCLEVER Tab R106? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Tab R106? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Tab R106? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Tab R106?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Tab R106. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Tab R106 will be as new and your RockChip RK3066 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards, choose Reset device and select Erase everything when asked to confirm.
- Great job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (GOCLEVER Tab R106)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.