Hard Reset GOCLEVER Tab R70
How to factory reset GOCLEVER Tab R70? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Tab R70? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Tab R70? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Tab R70?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Tab R70. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Tab R70 will be as new and your RockChip 2926 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset!
Hard Reset (GOCLEVER Tab R70)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.