Hard Reset GOCLEVER Tab R74
How to factory reset GOCLEVER Tab R74? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Tab R74? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Tab R74? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Tab R74?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Tab R74. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Tab R74 will be as new and your RockChip 2918 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (GOCLEVER Tab R74)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.