Hard Reset GOCLEVER Tab R75
How to factory reset GOCLEVER Tab R75 ? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Tab R75 ? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Tab R75 ? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Tab R75 ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Tab R75 . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Tab R75 will be as new and your RockChip 2906 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (GOCLEVER Tab R75 )
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.