Hard Reset GOCLEVER Tab R76.1
How to factory reset GOCLEVER Tab R76.1? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Tab R76.1? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Tab R76.1? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Tab R76.1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Tab R76.1. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Tab R76.1 will be as new and your RockChip 2928 core will run faster.
- At the beginning hold down the Power button for a short while to turn the device off.
- Then from Main Screen find and select Settings and go to Backup&Reset.
- Afterwards choose the Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Tablet.
- Finally, select Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (GOCLEVER Tab R76.1)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.