Hard Reset GOCLEVER Tab R76.2
How to factory reset GOCLEVER Tab R76.2? How to wipe all data in GOCLEVER Tab R76.2? How to bypass screen lock in GOCLEVER Tab R76.2? How to restore defaults in GOCLEVER Tab R76.2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOCLEVER Tab R76.2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GOCLEVER Tab R76.2 will be as new and your RockChip 2928 core will run faster.
- At the beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to switch on the tablet.
- After that, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (GOCLEVER Tab R76.2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.