Hard Reset GOGEN TA 10200 Dual
How to factory reset GOGEN TA 10200 Dual? How to wipe all data in GOGEN TA 10200 Dual? How to bypass screen lock in GOGEN TA 10200 Dual? How to restore defaults in GOGEN TA 10200 Dual?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOGEN TA 10200 Dual. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GOGEN TA 10200 Dual will be as new and your Amlogic 8726 MXS core will run faster.
- If you decided to perform this operation, you have to, firstly, turn your GOGEN TA 10200 Dual off by holding down Power Key for a few seconds.
- After your device completely turns off, you should hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset", and then select it with Power Button.
- In the following step, you have to confirm this operation by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Data will be completely wiped after a few seconds, and then you should select option "reboot system now" to restart your tablet.
- Your GOGEN TA 10200 Dual will be restarted in a couple of minutes after that, and that's it, well done!
Hard Reset (GOGEN TA 10200 Dual)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.