Hard Reset GOGEN TA 10300
How to factory reset GOGEN TA 10300? How to wipe all data in GOGEN TA 10300? How to bypass screen lock in GOGEN TA 10300? How to restore defaults in GOGEN TA 10300?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOGEN TA 10300. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GOGEN TA 10300 will be as new and your Rockchip RK3188 core will run faster.
- If you want to perform Hard Reset operation on your GOGEN TA 10300, you have to turn it off, firstly, so hold down Power Button for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds, your device completely turns off, and then you should hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- In the appeared menu, you have to select option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Confirm this operation next by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- Data will be completely wiped after a couple of seconds, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your device.
- Your GOGEN TA 10300 will be restarted in a couple of minutes after that, and that's it, congratulations!
Hard Reset (GOGEN TA 10300)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.