Hard Reset GOGEN TA 7300
How to factory reset GOGEN TA 7300? How to wipe all data in GOGEN TA 7300? How to bypass screen lock in GOGEN TA 7300? How to restore defaults in GOGEN TA 7300?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOGEN TA 7300. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your GOGEN TA 7300 will be as new and your RK2906 core will run faster.
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation on your GOGEN TA 7300, you have to turn it off, firstly, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Wait till your device completely turns off, and after that hold down Power Button + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed to the Recovery Mode.
- When you're in Recovery Mode, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset", and then select it with Power Key.
- In the following step, you have to confrim this operation by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After a few seconds, data will be completely wiped, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your tablet.
- Your GOGEN TA 7300 will be restarted in a couple of minutes after that, and that's it, well done!
Hard Reset (GOGEN TA 7300)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.