Hard Reset GOGEN TA 7700 Quad
How to factory reset GOGEN TA 7700 Quad? How to wipe all data in GOGEN TA 7700 Quad? How to bypass screen lock in GOGEN TA 7700 Quad? How to restore defaults in GOGEN TA 7700 Quad?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOGEN TA 7700 Quad. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GOGEN TA 7700 Quad will be as new and your Allwinner A33 core will run faster.
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation, you will need your GOGEN TA 7700 Quad turned off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to make it so.
- After your tablet completely shuts down, you have to hold down combination of keys Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed with operation.
- When you see Android robot appeared on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- From the following menu, you should select option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Next you have to confirm this operation by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After a couple of seconds, data wipe completes, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your tablet.
- Your GOGEN TA 7700 Quad will be restarted in a couple of minutes after that, and that's it, well done!
Hard Reset (GOGEN TA 7700 Quad)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.