Hard Reset GOGEN TA 8200
How to factory reset GOGEN TA 8200? How to wipe all data in GOGEN TA 8200? How to bypass screen lock in GOGEN TA 8200? How to restore defaults in GOGEN TA 8200?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOGEN TA 8200. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your GOGEN TA 8200 will be as new and your RK2918 core will run faster.
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation, you will need your GOGEN TA 8200 turned off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to make it so.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and after that hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds in order to enter Recovery Mode.
- When you're in Recovery Mode, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset", and then select it with Power Button.
- In the next step, you have to select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm this operation.
- Data will be completely wiped after a few seconds, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your tablet.
- In a couple of minutes after that, your GOGEN TA 8200 will be restarted, and that's it, well done!
Hard Reset (GOGEN TA 8200)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.