Soft Reset GOOGLE Home Max
If your GOOGLE Home Max is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart . As a result your GOOGLE Home Max should reboot and start running again. Click here to find out more about soft reset operation.
- GOOGLE Home Max can't be turned off just by pressing a button, when the power cord is plugged in it will always be on, but there is an option to reset it.
- To perform GOOGLE Home Max force restart, locate power cord at the back of the speaker.
- Unplug it and wait up to one minute until all temporary memory is cleared.
- Plug the power cord back and wait a moment, GOOGLE Home Max will turn on automatically.
- Awesome, Force Restart operation on GOOGLE Home Max is complete.
Soft Reset (GOOGLE Home Max)