Hard Reset GOOGLE Home
How to factory reset GOOGLE Home? How to wipe all data in GOOGLE Home? How to bypass screen lock in GOOGLE Home? How to restore defaults in GOOGLE Home?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOOGLE Home. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your GOOGLE Home will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To completelly erase all GOOGLE Home settings, perform Hard Reset operation.
- Start with clicking Microphone Mute Button and keep holding it.
- Lights on top the of GOOGLE Home will slowly light up orange one by one.
- Voice message about GOOGLE Home Factory Reset will be played, but don't be bothered, keep holding Mute Key Down.
- When lights complete a full circle, a short beep sound will be played then you could release Mic Mute Button.
- Then wait a moment until GOOGLE Home complete Factory Reset.
- When a message about downloading Google Home App is played, all Reset is finished. You need to add GOOGLE Home once more to Google Home App, find out how to do it in the FAQ article.
- Awesome! Now all user data saved on GOOGLE Home is pernamently deleted.
Hard Reset (GOOGLE Home)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.