How to factory reset GOOGLE Pixel 2? How to wipe all data in GOOGLE Pixel 2? How to bypass screen lock in GOOGLE Pixel 2? How to restore defaults in GOOGLE Pixel 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOOGLE Pixel 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your GOOGLE Pixel 2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the GOOGLE Pixel 2 by holding down the Power button.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding this key press the Power key for about 3 seconds and release all buttons.
- Afterwards choose Recovery option by using to navigate Volume buttons, and to confirm Power key.
- As soon as the Android Image shows up on the screen hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- While you holding the Power button quickly press the Volume Up key.
- Use the Volume keys to highlight the "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- Now the GOOGLE Pixel 2 is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Excellent! The hard reset is done! You can activate the GOOGLE Pixel 2 without inputting pattern or password.
How to Factory Reset GOOGLE Pixel XL - Wipe Data / Restore Defaults |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset GOOGLE Pixel XL 2 - Remove Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video