Hard Reset GOOGLE Pixel 3 XL
How to factory reset GOOGLE Pixel 3 XL? How to wipe all data in GOOGLE Pixel 3 XL? How to bypass screen lock in GOOGLE Pixel 3 XL? How to restore defaults in GOOGLE Pixel 3 XL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOOGLE Pixel 3 XL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your GOOGLE Pixel 3 XL will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power keys together few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when you see Fastboot Mode.
- Now you have to select Recovery Mode by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- If the Andorid Robot image appears hold down the Power key and after 2 seconds press Volume Up once.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- After that select "Yes" and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
How to Factory Reset GOOGLE Pixel XL - Wipe Data / Restore Defaults |HardReset.Info - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.