Hard Reset GOOGLE Pixel 3
How to factory reset GOOGLE Pixel 3? How to wipe all data in GOOGLE Pixel 3? How to bypass screen lock in GOOGLE Pixel 3? How to restore defaults in GOOGLE Pixel 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOOGLE Pixel 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your GOOGLE Pixel 3 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now start pressing Volume Down + Power key together.
- Release all keys when Fastboot Mode pops up on the screen.
- After that use Volume keys to choose Recovery Mode and press the Power button once.
- When the Andorid Robot image pops up push the Power button and after 2 seconds click Volume Up once.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "Yes" and click the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Wait until Welcome Panel pops up.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset GOOGLE Pixel XL - Wipe Data / Restore Defaults |HardReset.Info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work