Hard Reset GOOGLE Pixel C
How to factory reset GOOGLE Pixel C? How to wipe all data in GOOGLE Pixel C? How to bypass screen lock in GOOGLE Pixel C? How to restore defaults in GOOGLE Pixel C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOOGLE Pixel C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your GOOGLE Pixel C will be as new and your Nvidia Tegra X1 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
MOTOROLA XT1100 Nexus 6 HARD RESET - RECOVERY MODE - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work