Hard Reset GOOGLE Pixel XL 2
How to factory reset GOOGLE Pixel XL 2? How to wipe all data in GOOGLE Pixel XL 2? How to bypass screen lock in GOOGLE Pixel XL 2? How to restore defaults in GOOGLE Pixel XL 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOOGLE Pixel XL 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your GOOGLE Pixel XL 2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the GOOGLE Pixel XL 2 by holding down the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding this key press the Power key for about 3 seconds and release all buttons.
- Then choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume buttons, and to confirm Power key.
- As soon as the Android Image shows up on the screen hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- While you holding the Power button quickly press the Volume Up key.
- Use the Volume keys to highlight the "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- You have just erased all data including the screen lock.
- Success! The hard reset is done!
How to Factory Reset GOOGLE Pixel XL - Wipe Data / Restore Defaults |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset GOOGLE Pixel XL 2 - Remove Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.