How to enter recovery mode in GOOGLE Pixel XL 2? How to open recovery mode in GOOGLE Pixel XL 2? How to boot recovery mode on GOOGLE Pixel XL 2? How to use recovery mode in GOOGLE Pixel XL 2? How to exit recovery mode in GOOGLE Pixel XL 2?
The hidden mode of Android 8.0 Oreo called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 8.0 Oreo update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- First of all, make sure, that your GOOGLE Pixel XL 2 is off.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding this key press the Power Button and release.
- Then choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume buttons, and to confirm Power key.
- As soon as the Android Image shows up on the screen hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- While you holding the Power button quickly press the Volume Up key.
- Well done! You should be in the expected mode.
How to Boot Into Recovery Mode in GOOGLE Pixel XL 2 - Google Recovery System - video
How to Boot Recovery Mode on GOOGLE Pixel XL - Pixel Recovery Menu |HardReset.Info - video