Hard Reset GOOGLE Pixel
How to factory reset GOOGLE Pixel? How to wipe all data in GOOGLE Pixel? How to bypass screen lock in GOOGLE Pixel? How to restore defaults in GOOGLE Pixel?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOOGLE Pixel. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your GOOGLE Pixel will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the device by holding down the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding this key press the Power key for about 3 seconds and release all buttons.
- Then choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume buttons, and to confirm Power key.
- As soon as the Android Image shows up on the screen hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- While you holding the Power button quickly press the Volume Up key.
- Use the Volume keys to highlight the "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
How to Factory Reset GOOGLE Pixel XL - Wipe Data / Restore Defaults |HardReset.Info - video
MOTOROLA XT1100 Nexus 6 HARD RESET - RECOVERY MODE - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.