Hard Reset GOSPELL GS-916
How to factory reset GOSPELL GS-916? How to wipe all data in GOSPELL GS-916? How to bypass screen lock in GOSPELL GS-916? How to restore defaults in GOSPELL GS-916?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOSPELL GS-916. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your GOSPELL GS-916 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- After that, from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Then tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Well done! Your phone is ready to use.
Hard Reset (GOSPELL GS-916)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.