Hard Reset GOSPELL GS921
How to factory reset GOSPELL GS921? How to wipe all data in GOSPELL GS921? How to bypass screen lock in GOSPELL GS921? How to restore defaults in GOSPELL GS921?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GOSPELL GS921. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your GOSPELL GS921 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by switching on the device by using the Power key.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (GOSPELL GS921)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.