Hard Reset GRETEL S55
How to factory reset GRETEL S55? How to wipe all data in GRETEL S55? How to bypass screen lock in GRETEL S55? How to restore defaults in GRETEL S55?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GRETEL S55. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your GRETEL S55 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- Now use Volume Up to select Recovery and confirm with Volume Down.
- When the Android Robot image pops up select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm by using the Power key.
- Then select "yes" by using the Powe button.Before you start make sure that you haven't got important files on the device.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Gretel S55 Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work