Hard Reset GRUNDIG CD400
How to factory reset GRUNDIG CD400? How to wipe all data in GRUNDIG CD400? How to bypass screen lock in GRUNDIG CD400? How to restore defaults in GRUNDIG CD400?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GRUNDIG CD400. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your GRUNDIG CD400 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to swtich off the device.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Then tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all. The hard reset has just been completed
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (GRUNDIG CD400)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.