Hard Reset GUOPHONE X3
How to factory reset GUOPHONE X3? How to wipe all data in GUOPHONE X3? How to bypass screen lock in GUOPHONE X3? How to restore defaults in GUOPHONE X3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GUOPHONE X3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your GUOPHONE X3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start the process by holding the Power key and selecting power off option.
- When the phone shuts off, hold Volume Down + Power key together till you see the logo on the screen.
- You are now in Recovery mode.
- From here select "Wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume keys to navigate and confirm it using the Power key.
- Confirm your decision once more, by selecting "Yes" to proceed.
- Your phone will remove all personal data and once its finished you will be greeted by android setup screen.
- Nice! You have just finished Hard reset.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work