Factory Reset HAFURY Safari
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HAFURY Safari. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from HAFURY Safari.
As a result your Android 7.0 Nougat will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 4400.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in HAFURY Safari and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Begin by holding down the Power button until your device is turned on again.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Success! You have just accomplish the hard reset operation.
Factory Reset (HAFURY Safari)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.